Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jobs Anyone Can Get Information Of Construction Jobs? Anyone?

Information of construction jobs? anyone? - jobs anyone can get

18, fresh out of high school, with no real experience. I am looking for a decent job and really have no idea where to start.

I am young, strong, very strong. Do tell me what and I'll get it.
When I click on some kind of construction company, what they pay on average to be able to?
How many hours do they work?
Where can I apply for these jobs?

Or any other employment ideas, please!

Anyone who has the slightest idea can appreciate all the comments / replies!
Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Do not work in the construction. It offers no benefits, long hours and provides you with health problems in later life. And with the economy so it is probably not much rent. I suggest that much money is working as a waiter (advanced) or in the army.

    ReplyDelete